The next-generation WindPro II camp stove combines all of the great benefits of the original WindPro stove, with the ability to burn in liquid-feed mode. This added versatility lets you run the stove in traditional upright mode for optimal efficiency and flame control or, with a simple twist, invert the canister on the included stand to deliver liquid gas directly to the burner. This configuration diminishes reliance on internal canister pressure, greatly improving cold-weather and low-fuel performance, and boots stove output significantly anytime speed really counts.
- Inverted Liquid-Feed: Increased cold-weather and low-fuel performance with more consistent output across all fuel levels.
- Efficient: Remote burner allows the use of a windscreen for maximum efficiency.
- Lightweight & Compact: Weighs just 6.6 oz.; fits in a one-liter pot.
- Versatile: Supports pots up to 10" in diameter; compatible with bake ovens.
- Includes: Windscreen, heat reflector, canister stand, instructions, and stuff sack.
- Minimum Weight - 6.6 oz / 187 g
- Packed Weight - 11.5 oz / 327 g
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter - 3.6 minutes
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister - Appx. 70 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister - 15 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel - 1.8 liters
- Country of Origin - Made in Seattle, USA
*For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro™ fuel.