The Deva 60 is one of the best selling women's packs in the backpacking category, and for good reason. Our designers have done all of the work so you can concentrate on soaking in the backcountry scenery. Endless organizational options and targeted features make packing and finding things while out in the backcountry a breeze.
- Women's Specific Response™ AFS Suspension
- Single 7075-T6 aluminum stay
- 3D pre-curved harness and waistbelt components with new LifeSpan EVA foam
- Auto-cant harness technology and Auto-fit waistbelt system
- Thermo-molded backpanel with elastomeric gription technology on the lumbar pad
- Quick draw, easty-to-open drawstring system on main access
- Stash pocket on underside of the top lid
- Top lid can be removed and configured into a fannie pack
- Front pocket, twin side pockets and dual waistbelt pockets
- Hideaway water bottle pocket with bungee to secure bottles
- Hydration sleeve and side easy-to-feed ports for your hose
- DWR coated, water-resistant zippers and dual layer, wear-resistant bottom panel
- 210D DDR and 210D x 420D HD flat weave fabrics
||3539 in³ / 58 L
||5 lb 5 oz / 2.40 kg
||14" - 16"
||3661 in³ / 60 L
||5 lb 8 oz / 2.50 kg
||16" - 18"
||3844 in³ / 63 L
||5 lb 11 oz / 2.60 kg
||18" - 20"