Simplicity in action: The Nine Trails Shorts move, breathe, and weigh nearly nothing. The lightweight 91% all-recycled polyester and 9% spandex with 4-way stretch is durable, and the microdenier polyester crepe liner wicks moisture. An internal drawcord cinches the waist; modest side-seam splits allow complete range of motion; and rear hip pockets (the right has an internal key loop) close with secure hook-and-loop tabs. Reflective logo on left front hem. Inseam is 5".
- Durable and highly breathable all-recycled polyester stretch-woven fabric resists snagging, and is treated with a Deluge DWR finish for weather-resistant protection
- Lightweight built-in liner wicks moisture and breathes
- Internal drawcord at waist secures the fit
- Rear hip pockets have secure hook-and-loop tabs, with an internal key loop in right pocket
- Modest side-seam split improves range of motion
- Reflective heat-transfer logo on front and back
- 5" inseam
- Body: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex with 4-way stretch and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Liner: 3.8-oz 100% microdenier polyester crepe with moisture-wicking performance
- 121 g (4.3 oz)
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.