This top of the line fork mounted bike carrier, the Thule 518, provides maximum stability and protection with its durable all-metal head and stiff double-wall tray.
- The equalized twin cam self-adjusting clamp automatically adjusts to fit a variety of fork dropout thicknesses for a secure hold.
- Precise ergonomic pressure dial optimizes force on dropouts increasing hold, and eliminating damage to fork.
- Aerodynamic, durable die-cast metal head for increased security and product life.
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray.
- Versatile design fits most disc brake and suspension combinations with standard 9mm axles.
- Corrosion resistant double-wall aluminum tray provides maximum strength and rigidity.
- Carries bikes with wheelbases up to 48" and tire width up to 2.6". Even works with high profile rims.
- One-key lock cylinder (sold separately) locks the bike to carrier and carrier to rack.
- Fits Thule rack systems or round bars.
- Factory rack compatible with Thule ride-on-Adapter (sold separately).