Stay warm and dry when your pace falls short of the advancing storm in these performance baselayer bottoms. Made of open-knit 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with exceptional breathability, wicking and drying properties, these bottoms provide ultimate comfort beneath layers on chilly days. Details include a brushed-elastic waistband for softness, a gusseted crotch for unhindered motion and set-forward side seams to eliminate chafe. With Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Side seams set forward for better fit and freedom from chafe
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 121 g (4.3 oz)
Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor® garment odor control.
Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you’re going to sweat, and at some point you’re going to stink. Gladiodor® Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.