If you need a warm, technical baselayer to keep you warm while you're out getting lost in the backcountry then look no further than Patagonia's warmest synthetic baselayer; the Capilene 4 Expedition weight baselayer. These are sure to keep you warm with a more effective insulation, and comfort is a number one priority as this layer is more breathable and dries faster than before. If the weather is cold and you're active, this smooth baselayer will glide under your top layers with ease and keep you feeling great with the brushed fleece inside. It also has a brushed-elastic waistband and flexible 4-panel construction, and is made with
5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® with Gladiodor® odor control.
- Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the face of the fabric
- Durable elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- 4-panel construction, pull-on tights
- 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry: 94% polyester
(52% recycled)/6% spandex with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 172 g (6.1 oz)