PRIMUS's new EtaPower MF stove once again positions Primus as the pioneer among outdoor stove manufacturers. This stove is based on the award-winning EtaPower EF, but it has been refined with a perfectly adjusted preheating coil, an improved burner, and a number of smaller changes from its predecessor. This allows the stove to be used with both LP gas and liquid fuels, such as white gas, gasoline/petrol, kerosene/paraffin, and if necessary even diesel. This in turn leads to even lower fuel consumption and a lower overall weight during hikes, paddling tours, and expeditions. The stove comes with a burner base, windscreen, 2.1 l EtaPower pot with heat exchanger, frying pan, handle, ErgoPump, 0.35 l fuel bottle, multitool, and a storage bag that can even be used to insulate the pot.
* Weight: 932 g - 32.8 oz (with fuelpump), 830 g - 29 oz (without fuelpump)
* Output: 1500-2000W - 5400-7000 BTU/h
* Boiling time: 2.5-3.5 min (+ pre-heating 45-60 sec)
* Dimensions: 210 x 210 x 135 mm - 8.3" x 8.3" x 5.3"
* Ignition: Manual
* Temperature: Winter: unlimited cold