The Raptor 18 is the largest pack in the new Raptor pack series which features Osprey's all new Hydraulic hydration system. The new Raptor 18 pack is a lightweight mountain biking hydration pack big enough for those long mountain bike rides, and has enough pockets and organization to keep all your riding gear close at hand on an all day ride. A large main compartment with organization sleeves makes plenty of space for your tools, bars or anything else you bring, and the LidLock helmet clip keeps your helmet secured to the pack when it isn't on your head.
The Raptor 18 pack is the biggest pack in the series and is great for long mountain bike rides, or can be used as a fully featured day pack.
- LidLock helmet clip
- Top zippered pocket for quick access
- Side compression straps
- Full elastic stretch sternum strap
- Magnetic sternum buckle
- Main compartment with tool organization sleeves/mesh pockets
- Blinker light attachment patch
- Stretch woven front pocket
- Refl ective graphics
- Dual stretch woven hipbelt slash pockets
Medium/Large - (Small/Medium available upon request)
1100 cu. in. (18 Liters) / 1 lb. 15 oz. (.89 kg)