Osprey is debuting their Hydraulics hydration system by putting it on their new Raptor pack series. The new Raptor 10 pack is a lightweight mountain biking hydration pack small enough for trail runners, but has enough pockets and organization to keep all your riding gear close at hand on an all day ride. A large main compartment with organization sleeves makes plenty of space for your tools, bars or anything else you bring, and the LidLock helmet clip keeps your helmet secured to the pack when it isn't on your head.
The Raptor 10 pack is an excellent choice for mountain biking, light hiking or trail running pack.
- LidLock helmet clip
- Top zippered pocket for quick access
- Side compression straps
- Full elastic stretch sternum strap
- Magnetic sternum buckle
- Main compartment with tool organization sleeves/mesh pockets
- Blinker light attachment patch
- Stretch woven front pocket
- Refl ective graphics
- Dual stretch woven hipbelt slash pockets
Medium/Large - (Small/Medium available upon request)
600 cu. in. (10 Liters) / 1 lb. 11 oz. (.76 kg)