If you are a master of the art of lightweight packing this is your pack. With plenty of room for weekend to week long trips and Osprey's AirSpeed suspension all in a 960g pack, you'll be the envy of every fastpacker on the trail. Ventilated suspension is designed to increase comfort and ability to use a hydration bladder helps to keep you going on the trail. As one of the lightest framed backpacks around the Exos 34 is sure to impress.
The green to yellow zones represent the recommended load range for this pack.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
- Removable floating top pocket
- Superlight 7mm webbing side compression
- Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment
- Front stretch woven pocket
- Reflective detail to front pocket with integrated over-skirt compression strap
- Cord tie-off points
- Under-lit pocket
- Zippered mesh hipbelt pockets
- Sleeping pad straps
- Side stretch woven pockets with InsideOut compression