Your car comes with lots of safety features, your touring boat doesn't. The NRS Basic Touring Safety Kit gives you four items that you shouldn't boat without - a whistle, paddle float, bilge pump, and boat sponge.
- The Nexus Whistle is a pea-less design that is ideal for water environments. It's loud, has a built-in clip and a hole for lanyard attachment.
- The NRS Paddle Float is the best on the market. You only need to inflate one chamber when you need to rescue yourself; we add a second chamber for safety and dependability. Each chamber displaces 7 liters - almost 2 gallons.
- The NRS Bilge Pump is a heavy-duty pump, moving 8 gallons a minute to dry your boat out in a hurry. Comes with its own foam float that saves it if lost overboard.
- The Boat Sponge takes out the last bit of moisture and the sand and silt that the Bilge Pump doesn't reach.
- 3" L x 0.75" W
- Lanyard hole
NRS Paddle Float
- 70-denier urethane coated nylon
- Chambers 18" x 11", uninflated
- Each chamber displaces 7 liters, inflated
- Twist closure inflation valves
NRS Bilge Pump
- 21" long
- Pumps 8 gal/min
- Foam flotation
NRS Boat Sponge