Think Baffin Island, Denali, the Karakoram in winter: The R3® Hi-Loft Jacket is our warmest layering piece. Compressible and resilient, it serves as a toasty midlayer or on its own in chilly, dry weather. Made of high-loft Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fabric, the plush R3 fabric wicks moisture, dries quickly and caches heat when temperatures plunge. Polartec Power Stretch® panels under the arms and down the sides allow for a clean fit, full mobility and enhanced durability. Soft microfleece lines the collar, cuffs and hem; two handwarmers and a zippered chest pocket keep stash secure; a drawcord hem traps heat.
- Extremely warm and superlight high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and dries fast
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels provide great fit and durability in high-wear areas
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem
- Stretch-woven chest pocket for quick-access storage
- Drawcord hem traps warmth to reduce heat loss
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch® 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex. Pockets: 4.9-oz 95% polyester/5% spandex
- 473 g (16.7 oz)
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.