Four hours into your trail run, you're tired, it's getting dark, and you forgot your headlamp. But the Strider Shorts are still dry and comfortable.
The ultralightweight 100% polyester (50% recycled) dries fast and has a smooth hand to ensure chafe-free comfort. The airflow mesh insets add venting, and the built-in, no-chafe brief wicks moisture and dries in a flash.
A covered elastic waistband with an internal drawcord secures the fit. With an internal envelope pocket and a reflective logo at the hem.
Inseam is 3 "
- Ultralight weight polyester dries fast and has a smooth hand for chafe-free comfort
- Covered elastic waistband with internal drawcord secures the fit
- Lightweight waistband and built-in liner are breathable, moisture-wicking and dry quickly
- Internal envelope pocket Inseam:
- 3 1/4" Body: 2.3-oz 50-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby with moisture-wicking performance and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Mesh inset: 3.1-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) mesh.
- Liner: 3.8-oz 100% microdenier polyester crepe with moisture-wicking performance 93 g (3.3 oz)
- Recycled Polyester - We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.