This valve fits the NRS Wild River Tubes. It is a "Boston"-type valve and may fit other types of inflatables.
- We sell two valves which vary slightly in size but are other wise very similar. In order to know what valve you need, check to see if your river tube has a cup holder.
- River tubes made after April 2009 will not have a cup holder and the valve you need to select is "POST 04/09". The outer diameter outside the threads is 0.94" (23.89 mm)
- River tubes made before April 2009 will have a cup holder and the valve you need to select is "PRE 04/09". The outer diameter outside the threads is 0.89" (22.66 mm)
- Open the top cap to inflate (inflation hole is 11/16-inch in diameter). Valve is one-way.
- To deflate, remove valve from tube.