Bar Mitts keep hands warm while riding and allow users to use a very lightweight glove, increasing dexterity, even in the coldest of weather.
- Large Mitts are designed to accommodate thicker gloves
- Those who suffer from Raynaud's or numb, cold hands due to the cold, wind, rain or snow can continue to ride and train throughout the Fall and Winter
- Bar Mitts stay open allowing easy access and removal of hands
- Waterproof, 5.5mm thick neoprene with nylon lamination on each side
- Neoprene has a closed cell construction, that features closed air bubbles that serve as insulators
- Easily installed and removed