The TR features cups and cones that work together with a simple O-ring to seal out contaminants and increase the headset's life expectancy.
- 12mm insertion depth and 3mm lead-in for easy installation
- Both the TR and TR1 use the same 1-1/8 high-complement caged ball bearings
- The cone and crown race are the same part creating mirror top and bottom cup assemblies
- The compression ring is integrated into the top cover creating one simple, light part
- LubeAlarm seals audibly alert the rider when more grease is needed in the headset, extending headset life
|Bearing Type||5/32 Ball|
|S.H.I.S. Clamp Diameter||25.4|