The Contour 60 is an organizational dream for access not only when you get to camp, but all along the way. Whoever thinks "lightweight comfort" is an oxymoron needs to wear one of these for a few days hiking their favorite trail.
- Responseā¢ LT Suspension
- Wishbone Wire frame
- Responseā¢Ā LT formed auto-fit waistbelt with ventilatedĀ air channels
- Harness features MonoBondā¢ ArchitectureĀ with thermo-bonded, four layer construction
- Contoured backpanel with breathable spacer mesh andĀ ventilated air channels
- Trail Smartā¢ Packing System with organization for Camp,Ā Trail and On-the-GoĀ gear
- Highly water resistant top pocket with water proof zipperĀ and sealed seems
- Integrated, color-matched rain cover
- External hydration sleeve attaches directly to internal frame
- Side stash security pocket
- Quick draw closure on main access
- Stash pocket on underside of the top lidĀ
- Large front dump pocketĀ
- Twin oversize side pocketsĀ
- Dual waistbelt pockets
- Two-stage compression on lower bag and over main top opening
- Incorporates both 420D andĀ 100D Robic fabrics with UTSĀ coating for the highest possibleĀ strength to weight ratio
||3539 inĀ³ / 58 L
||3 lb 14 oz / 1.76 kg
||16" - 18"
||3661 inĀ³ / 60 L
||4 lb / 1.81 kg
||18" - 20"
||3783 inĀ³ / 62 L
||4 lb 2 oz / 1.87 kg
||20" - 22"