Gibbon Slackline - 15m
0 Reviews | Write a Review
Gibbon Slacklines are an excellent way to get out and have fun while simultaneously giving yourself a great core workout and improving balance. Simply set the Slackline up between two trees (or any two poles), adjust the tension, and start slacking!
- Length from 10 feet up to 49 feet
- 2 inches wide (50mm), for low mounting height and safe handling
- Consisting out of merely 2 parts for fast assembly and disassembly
- Instruction manual
- Includes a handy carry bag
- All in one shipping carton
- TÜV certified product. German Technical Inspection Association that works to validate the safety of products of all kinds to protect humans and the environment against hazards
- Color: RED
- Length Set: upto 15m (49.2 ft)
- Width: 50mm (1.97 in)
- Max. tension: 4tons
- Ratchet with safety lever
- Ratchet strap length: 2m (6.56 ft)
- Protected loop slings
- Box size: 15" x 12.25" x 2.875"
- Box weight: 6.5 lb
The original Gibbon line, the classic is perfect for the beginning to intermediate slackliner. Thick webbing makes it easy to learn yet allows enough bounce to perform tricks. TÜV certified. Includes instruction manual.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.