The F-Lite 220's, by Inov-8, are an elite lightweight CrossFit running shoe for use in the gym, on hard pack and urban terrain. The low profile midsole with a non-marking translucent rubber outsole. Ideal for Free-running and Urban racing. The stable, low profile 2 arrow ShockZone and lightweight upper make the F-Lite 220 perfect for CrossFit.
Special Note: The sizing for these shoes runs 1/2 a size small, so if you normally where a size 8 it is recommended to order a size 8.5.
FREE SOCKS WITH EVERY PAIR!
- Aggressive lugged rubber outsoles deliver superb mixed-terrain performance with durable and flexible traction on a variety of surfaces
- Dual-density Rocshoc midsoles provide ample shock absorption and memory retention
- Medial and lateral posting in midsoles helps to control overpronation for a more natural gait and better stability
- Midfoot polymer shanks add torsional rigidity for better stability and protection on rough terrain
- Highly breathable 3D mesh uppers with synthetic leather reinforcements are durable, flexible and super lightweight
- Uppers are treated with a DWR(Durable Water Repellent) and anti-microbial finish for minimal water absorption, quick drying and odor control
- High-strength, low-profile nylon webbing lacing system securely wraps insteps to help lock feet in place and reduce motion
- Padded collars and low-cut heels provide protection and comfort around ankles; heel and tongue loops allow easier entry/exit
- Rubber toe rands offer abrasion resistance and impact protection for uppers and toes
- Mesh linings offer ample breathability and wick away excess moisture for faster drying; anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Anti-microbially treated footbeds are removable for easy cleaning and feature inserts for enhanced shock-absorption and rebound
*Inov-8 says: Order a half size up
Additional InformationClick here for sizing and fit information