Detours Ballard Market Pannier/Bag/Backpack **Note: Black and Red Available Sept 1st!
0 Reviews | Write a Review
Seattleites flock to the Ballard neighborhood every Sunday for one of the best farmers’ markets in the Northwest. If you’re rolling up on a bike, this is the perfect pannier to take with you. The padded tote handles make for easy veggie acquisition and, best of all, they convert to adjustable backpack straps for comfortable transport of heavier loads. Two simple yet sturdy pannier clips attach to your rack for the ride home, and a lightweight waterproof base keeps your bag dry from street spray. Interior organization makes the Ballard a great option for casual office commuting as well!
• Padded tote handles that convert to backpack straps
• Front slip pocket and two side pockets
• Interior zip pocket and key clip
• Adjustable interior strap for securing laptop (or kale)
• Zippered top closure on Black and Radish;
drawstring on Dahlia
• Exterior clasp to secure handles while riding
• Light loops with reflective detailing
• Dahlia style includes a rain cover
- Best Uses: Around Town, Commuting
- Dimensions: 11”W x 15”H x 5.5”D
- Volume: 920 cubic inches
- Product Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Capacity: 20 pounds
I am absolutely thrilled with my Ballard Market Pannier! The clips hide away easily for off-bike use; I love that it can be a knapsack too! Rain cover is great; Good sturdy bottom. This one has it all, and beautiful enough to use when I'm not biking.
- detours_ballardzip (1.00 MB)
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.