In conjunction with the EPS Power Unit, the Interface is the "thinking" center of EPS and is responsible for: Changing colors of the LED to communicate with the user, managing settings, converting analog signal from Ergo Levers to digital and sending it on to the Power Unit, and maintaining a dialogue with the EPS Power Unit to process information.
- Only compatible with Athena EPS systems
- Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors
- Waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated)
- Operational temperature: -4F to 140F
- Watching this set of videos is highly recommended prior to installation