The XCG Series of guards are designed to protect chainrings and cranks from damage due to the occasional rock or log encounter. They consist of a replaceable polycarbonate Skid direct-mounted to a 4mm thick alloy back plate.
- Mounts in between the Bottom Bracket Cup and the Frame
- Protects standard MTB singlespeed cranks up to 36t
- Frame mounted bashguards
- Transmits impact to the frame instead of crankarm spider
- 5mm thick CNC-machined alloy boomerang
- Replaceable polycarbonate skid plate
- A great accessory for the fast and technically aggressive XC rider or for any rider looking to protect their investment