MRP AMG Carbon Chain Retention System 28-32T ICSG-05 Black
0 Reviews | Write a Review
MRP AMG Chain Retention Systems. the All-mountain Guide features MRP's patented integrated skid protection and shares the freshly updated upper guide from the G3, but lacks a lower retention mechanism. The All-mountain Guide is a great choice for 5-6" travel bikes when used with the latest tensioned rear derailleurs or on its own for shorter-travel trail bikes or hardtails that require bash protection. The contact-free, "upper-only" chain retention means the All-mountain Guide will be virtually silent and completely drag-free when pedaling. The patented integrated skid will protect your crank and chainring and prevent the chain from ever contacting and potentially damaging your expensive frame.
- Quietring wrap on the upper guide's tail mitigates chain-slap for quiet, muted chain retention performance in even the roughest terrain
- Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles
- Nylon upper guide features tracked and grooved backplate interface and pivoting faceplate that allows for stable and straightforward installation
- No specialty tools needed
- All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm hex wrench
- Compatible with 8-11 speed drivetrains
|Chainguide Mount Type||ISCG-05|
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).