The Big Agnes Helena -15 degree sleeping bag uses a 650-fill quality goose down along with the Flow Construction to keep you warm and more comfortable than you would be in a traditional sleeping bag. The Isotect Flow helps provide even heat distribution and natural body contouring with a revolutionary baffle design. Flow gates are inserted within vertical chambers that keep the insulation in place, and reduces shifting of the down. The Helena is rated down to -15 degrees, but don't forget the Big Agnes sleeping pad!
- Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Extra 2" of girth in hip area
- Extra insulation in foot and core areas
- Extra 2" of length in the foot box of the petite size accommodates up to 5'8"
- Petite length requires a 20" x 66" pad
- YKK #8 zipper. Mate together any of our left and right zip
bags with the same size zipper. Size petite mates to bags with 60" YKK
#8 zippers. Size regular mates to bags with 70" YKK #8 zippers
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell: Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable down proof nylon with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Flow Construction: Insotect Flow is a flow-optimized
insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural
body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design.
- Fits up to 5' 10"
- 650-fill high quality goose down
- Fill Weight: 33 oz.
- Bag Weight: 4 lbs. 4 oz.
- Compressed Size: 10" x 12"
- Pad Length/Shape: 20"x72", rectangular