The Problem Solvers Center-Lock adaptor with pinch bolt. Great choice if your centerlock threads are damaged.
- Made of AL-6061-T6 extruded, CNC-machined and broached
- Specifically designed to adapt Center-Lock splined disc brake hubs for use with 165mm diameter standard 6-bolt disc brake rotors
- Not compatible with Mavic Crossmark SLR, Shimano XTR WH-965, Shimano XT WH-765, or Shimano Saint hubs.
- Not recommended for DT Centerlock Hubs
- Center-Lock adaptor can be used on Center-Lock hubs that have bad/cross-threaded lockring threads
- Troubleshooting: For easy installation, try using a cassette lockring. Install the lockring over the adaptor to push it all the way on, tighten the pinch bolt to proper torque, then remove lockring and install rotor. This helps ensure proper adaptor alignment. The lockwasher can be removed from the mounting bolt as it may cause the adaptor to twist out of alignment as bolt is tightened
|Hub/Brake Compatibility||Center-Lock Disc,6-Bolt Disc|