Big Agnes Lost Ranger 15 Degree DownTek Sleeping Bag **FREE Big Agnes Sleeping Pad**
1 Review | Write a Review
You may also like
Classic Series Down bags offer warmth, compressibility and big comfort. These Big Agnes System bags are now available with DownTek™ water repellent down- perfect for the weight conscious backpacker who wants a little more room and has admitted that even the weatherman can’t know it all. Utilizing our full pad sleeve design, you can slip any 20” pad into your bag to keeping you in place all night long.
- Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- DownTek™ water repellent down insulation
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together our left and right zip bags with same size zipper
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell fabric: Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft and breathable, down proof nylon microfiber with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve fabric: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Flow™ Construction: Insotect Flow™ is a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design. Flow Construction eliminates lateral and vertical down shifting by using vertical chambers with Flow Gates to regulate fill positioning and density. Strategically placed Flow Gates minimize vertical down shifting while vertical chambers minimize lateral shifting. With continuous vertical Flow chambers in place of traditional side seams, Flow bags eliminate potential cold spots which can occur with side seams. Vertical baffles now flow with your body for more rapid and uniform body heat distribution.
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
Average Customer Rating: (1 Review) Write a Review
Reviewer: A viewer from BYFORD, WESTERN AUSTRALIA AUS
Kate (A.K.A iPack) and I bought these for our double end to ends of the Bibbulmun Track and Munda Biddi Trail here in WA. We tested several lots of gear before finally setting off for our leisurely 4000Km, 7 month trek. These BA bags were great. No zip jams, no cool spots and very little down loss. We paired them with BA Two Tracks pads and used silk liners as these could we washed out with Wilderness Wash when they got too unhygienic. The integrated pillow sleeve we stuffed with our down jackets to make a really comfortable pillow. The Downtek fill definitely works as it was tested by a leaky camp shelter. When we got wet from rain we just slept with our wet clothes body heat and great insulation meant by morning we had dry clothes to start the day. The temperatures ranged from 40C to -5C. On the hot nights we slept in just the liners and on the really cold nights zipped them together to share body heat, so were always comfortable. Would highly recommend them for comfort loving hikers like us, if used in the correct temperature range to suit. Treat the temperature rating stated as survival not comfort and you will be well pleased, like us.