Big Agnes Farwell 0 *Free Big Agnes Sleeping Pad**
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
Classic Synthetic bags offer value and high quality. Our INTEGRITY insulation, with 97% recycled material, feels as warm and soft as down. Whether you’re looking for your rst bag or adding one to a gear quiver, campers of all levels will appreciate the versatility of these Big Agnes System bags. Slip any rectangular 20” wide pad into our full pad sleeve design and you are ready to go!
- Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Insotect Tubic™ is a revolutionary tubular insulation system engineered to provide the maximum cubic loft for supreme thermal efficiency and user comfort. Through its innovative design and construction, Insotect Tubic delivers performance benefits that make gear significantly loftier, warmer & more durable. Superior thermal efficiency - the significant air space created by the DualVault™ and Vertical Thermal Channel™ delivers the best thermal efficiency.
- Synthetic Insulation: INTEGRITY: Short Staple synthetic insulation with 97% recycled content
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together any of our left and right zip bags with same size zipper
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable nylon taffeta with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
|Long ( Up to 6'6")|
|Bag Weight||4lb 1oz||44oz|
|Stuff Sack Size||XL-10"X21"||XL-10"x21"|
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).