Big Agnes Blackburn SL 0 Down Sleeping Bag **FREE Big Agnes Sleeping Pad**
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
Big Agnes' Classic Series sleeping bags are their most popular. The Blackburn is a part of the Classic SL series as they are lighter weight thanks to the use of new Pertex Quantum rip-stop fabric, but share the same great features like the Flow Construction for more efficient insulation and heat distribution and a more accommodating, semi-rectangular shape. These bags excel in all conditions, from backpacking to car camping, making them incredibly versatile. With more room than standard mummy bags, they're extremely comfortable and still offer a great value with modest packed size and weight.
- Integrated pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Recycled mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack included.
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes Pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 70" YKK #8 zipper
- Mate together our left and right zip bags with same size zipper.
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in.
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad.
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper.
- Shell Fabric: Pertex Quantum rip-stop nylon. Featherweight, high thread-count fabric that is soft as silk with a small packing volume. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Nylon taffeta
- Flow Construction: Insotect Flow is a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design.
- Fits up to 5' 10"
- 800-fill quality goose down
- Fill Weight: 24.5 oz.
- Bag Weight: 2 lbs. 15 oz.
- Compressed Size: 9" x 9.5"
- Pad Length/Shape: 72"/Rectangular
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).