A minimalistic training shoe designed specifically for CrossFit™ training. Designed for functional fitness, 0mm differential and no midsole offer an authentic barefoot feel. The one piece TPU lacing support provides durability on the shoe when climbing ropes. A 3mm sticky rubber outsole offers a stable platform for performance when running or lifting weights. Female specific fit.
- One-piece TPU lacing support offers extended durability to endure activities like rope climbing.
- Ladies Specific Fit
- Tongue pull loop makes for an easier on and off.
- Mesh lining for increased breathability
- 0 Shoc-Zone™ provides minimal underfoot protection and is ideal for those seeking to experience barefoot-like training sessions. It is recommended that only experts use for extended periods of time.
- Footbed Thickness: 3mm.
- Toe/Heel Offset: 0mm/0mm.
- Differential: 0mm.
- Bare-X outsole is an innovative, 3mm rubber layer designed to withstand the impact of training.
- S™ (Sticky) Compound was developed from climbing rubber technology to provide optimal wet traction. Its average lifespan is 600 miles.
- Anatomic™ fit is based on the foot's shape, making for the most comfortable, relaxed fit.
- Weight: 6 oz