OutThere USA AS-2 Backpack
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
The AS-2 Backpack is the newest pack designed by former World Champion adventure racer and mountain biker Mike Kloser. For those adventurers wanting the stay organized, the AS-2 fits the bill with a plethora of pockets for every function. "Beaver Tail Pockets" - 4 easy access mesh pockets on shoulder straps (two zip). 2 Hydration Bladder Compartments- Internal and external pack locations. 6 External Mesh and Nylon Pockets- Easy access with high volume/capacity. 2 Hip Belt Water Bottle Pockets- Convenient easy to reach nylon/mesh. 2 Hip Belt Pockets- Integrated, easy access zippered pockets (one water resistant). 2 Hood Pouches- Convenient, large volume zippered compartments (one mesh). "On the Fly Side Zipper" - Side zip external access to main pack compartment. Side Zip Storage Sleeve- Large volume quick access compartment, color coded zipper. 2 Accessory Webbing Loops- Ice axe or ski loops, with upper attachment bungees . 4 Webbing Tabs- Plastic tabs sewn on bottom of pack for attaching camping gear.
- Rip Stop Nylon- Durable, silicon treated water resistant, light weight construction
- Perforated Foam Padding - Mesh covered for comfort and venting on back panel. Ergonomic Shoulder Straps - Mesh wrapped perforated foam for enhanced comfort
- Shoulder Strap Features- Adjustable in length with suspension system load lifters. Chest Strap - Vertical adjustment with integrated buckle whistle. Hip Belt- Vertical and width adjustable, with easy adjust side suspension straps
- Stowaway Helmet Mesh - External helmet stowage mesh, in lower zipper pocket. 4-Side compression straps- Double as Ski or Snowboard attachment straps. Ski attachment strap- Buckled strap for attaching skis diagonally on front of pack
- Weight- 40 oz. (1.1kg). Volume- 30/10 Liter internal and external storage capacity 1,830-2,440 cu. in. Dimensions: 20"H x 12"W x 6"D
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).