Patagonia Women's Storm Jacket
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
The Storm Jacket has kept us dry in torrential rain and mountain blizzards for 20 years, and recently we made it even better. It still staves off the most determined moisture, outside and in, with its 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard hard-shell construction - a 100% polyester double ripstop shell coupled with a waterproof/breathable barrier with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, sealed seams and a hanging mesh-and-taffeta liner. But the polyester-ripstop shaves significant weight, and a modern design and fit make the jacket trimmer overall. Women’s-specific sculpting and pocket placement give it a clean look, and soft microfleece lines the inner chin for comfort. Finer points: a helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood, waterproof pit zips, one internal security pocket and two covered handwarmers. Cuffs secure with self-fabric hook-and-loop tabs while a trim, minimal storm flap protects the center-front zip and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in warmth.
- 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard polyester ripstop waterproof/breathable fabric is soft and supple
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood; soft microfleece-lined chin guard
- Center-front zipper with minimal welt storm flap that creates a zipper-garage chin flap
- PU-coated waterproof pit zips
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets with reverse coil zippers and storm flaps; pressed pleats expand storage; one internal security pocket
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 75-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Pockets, inside torso and hood: 100% polyester tricot warp knit. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 576 g (20.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2-layer H2No® - Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Deluge® DWR - Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).