Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Stretch Jacket
0 Reviews | Write a Review
Places like Wyoming’s wild Wind River Mountains beckon hikers, scramblers and technical climbers alike. Whether you’re cruising a third-class ridgeline or piecing together a 5.11 testpiece in the highest spires, go prepared with our H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable Torrentshell Stretch Jacket - the most technical in our Torrentshell collection. The 2.5-layer, nylon ripstop fabric stays durable, while underarm gussets and stretch panels in the lower arms and across the back of the shoulders enhance mobility (whether used for rappelling back to the car or marching on, singing in the rain, that’s up to you). A helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows, and all of the zippers are coated and watertight - the center-front zip, the pit-zips, and the zips on the one chest and two handwarmer pockets. Other details: internal storm flap on the center-front zipper, microfleece-lined neck, and self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures. With an adjustable drawcord hem and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell, with 2.5-layer stretch panels in arms and across shoulders
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/ breathable barrier
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the jacket
- Watertight, coated center-front zipper with internal storm flap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one left chest pocket; all with watertight, coated zippers and zipper garages
- Venting pit zips with watertight, coated 2-way zippers; self-fabric hook- and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Stretch Panels: 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon with mechanical stretch, a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® - Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Deluge® DWR -
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.