Patagonia Women's Micro Puff Jacket
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
As reliable as a rock-solid climbing partner, the high-loft Micro Puff warms in all conditions, never argues for leads and always lets you have the last of the ramen. Its tough, windproof polyester shell has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and houses 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport, a compressible, warm-when-wet synthetic insulation that allows for a clean front devoid of cold spots, yet won't clump, separate or drift. The shell and lining are made of 100% recycled polyester. Other features: articulated elbows, gasket cuffs, a full-length zip (backed by a wind flap) with a Deluge DWR finish, zippered handwarmer pockets, one interior zippered security pocket, subtle feminine quilting on the sides for an improved fit, a drawcord hem and stuffsack.
- Lightweight, windproof recycled polyester shell fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR(durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with warm and compressible 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport
- Durable, soft insulation stays warm when wet
- Articulated elbows improve mobility; gasket cuffs enhance protection
- Full-length front zipper has a low bulk wind flap
- Two handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered storage pocket
- Drawcord hem; stuffsack included
- Shell: 1.7-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport 100% polyester. Lining and stuffsack: 1.4-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- 428 g (15.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.
Deluge® DWR - Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.