Patagonia Men's Micro Puff Jacket
0 Reviews | Write a Review
As reliable as a rock-solid climbing partner, the high-loft Micro Puff warms in all conditions, never argues for leads and always lets you have the last of the ramen. Its tough, windproof polyester shell has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and houses 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport, a compressible, warm-when-wet synthetic insulation that allows for a clean front devoid of cold spots, yet won't clump, separate or drift. The shell and lining are made of 100% recycled polyester. Other features: articulated elbows, gasket cuffs, a full-length zip (backed by a wind flap) with a Deluge DWR finish, zippered handwarmer pockets, one interior zippered security pocket, a drawcord hem and stuffsack.
- Windproof shell made of a lightweight recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR finish
- Insulated with warm and compressible 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport
- Durable, soft insulation stays warm even when wet
- Articulated elbows improve mobility and stretch cuff inserts enhance protection
- Full-length front zipper has a low bulk wind flap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered storage pocket
- Drawcord hem; stuffsack included
- Shell: 1.7-oz 30-denier ripstop 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport 100% polyester. Lining and stuffsack: 1.4-oz mini-ripstop 100% polyester
- 465 g (16.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.
Deluge® DWR - Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.