For trekking and hiking in drenching conditions, Patagonia's Torrentshell pant is a 2.5-layer nylon pant featuring a simple pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees and three zippered pockets (two handwarmers, one back hip). The zippered lower legs have adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs, and the pants stuff into the left handwarmer pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop).
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Elasticized self-fabric waistband with internal drawcord.
- Pockets: secure zippered handwarmers, secure zippered back pocket; all with DWR-treated zippers and storm flaps.
- Articulated knees.
- Adjustable, self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with flapped, Deluge DWR-treated zipper to the knee.
- Pants stow in left handwarmer pocket.
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- 260 g (9.2 oz).