The Adze Jacket does everything a soft shell should: It breathes, blocks wind and keeps quiet, whether you’re leading out from a hanging belay or ski touring the High Sierra. Key is the Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester shell, which deflects wind while breathing freely and moving with a soft, supple hand - add to this a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to fend off wet weather. The microgrid fleece interior traps heat, moves sweat and feels great next to skin, allowing total versatility with short- or long-sleeved layers. Features include two reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem to seal out the elements and lock in heat.
- Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric with a DWR finish stops wind and resists precip
- A fleece grid backer warms and wicks moisture
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Low-profile, hook-and-loop self-tab cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem
- 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 638 g (22.5 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
- Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.