Patagonia Women's Adze Vest
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
When blustery blasts threaten to slice through backcountry joy, our Adze Vest will keep you happy with full windproof protection where it matters most. It breathes, blocks wind and keeps quiet, just like a soft-shell vest should. Key is the Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester shell, which deflects wind while breathing freely and maintaining a soft, supple hand. Inside, a microgrid fleece backer warms and wicks, feels great next to skin and allows total versatility over or under layers. Features include two handwarmer pockets (harness and pack compatible) and one internal chest pocket (all with reverse-coil zippers), a drawcord hem to seal out the elements and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture.
- Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric, with a membrane construction and DWR (durable water repellent) finish, stops wind and resists precip
- A warm fleece grid backer wicks moisture
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Drawcord hem
- 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).