Patagonia Women's Guide Jacket
0 Reviews | Write a Review
- Highly breathable, wind-resistant, stretch-woven recycled polyester with 4-way stretch is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard and wind flap
- Pockets: two handwarmers with zipper garages and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced mobility and full coverage during long reaches
- Sleek, low-profile cuffs
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- 7.6-oz 70-denier stretch-woven 92% polyester (47% recycled)/8% spandex with 4-way stretch and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Collar, chin guard, and wind flap: 5.5-oz 100% polyester brushed microfleece
- 473 g (16.7 oz)
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.