MSR Men's Lightning Axis Snowshoe
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
Packed with our latest technologies, the Lightning Axis snowshoes represent a giant leap in snowshoeing performance, ease and comfort. First, our new Axis™ Gait Efficiency system allows you to laterally adjust bindings independently of the frame, ensuring efficient, parallel-tracking snowshoes, regardless of natural toe-out and toe-in stances. In addition, new SpeedLock™ bindings offer set-it and forget-it simplicity with all-terrain comfort, while new Ergo™ Televators save you on the steeps. And of course, you get the benefit of our most aggressive, 360° Traction™ frames and Modular Flotation tails to provide you with the confidence and versatility you want to enjoy broad range of snowshoeing experiences.
- Unrivaled Traction: 360° Traction frames and Pivot™ crampons deliver advanced, edge-to-edge grip, delivering unmatched traction and security on any terrain in any conditions.
- Axis Gait Efficiency: World’s first bilateral binding adjustment neutralizes variances in natural foot positions to ensure an efficient, parallel stride.
- SpeedLock Comfort: Set it and forget it, glove-friendly adjustment and comfort, plus an optional, included strap for maximum security on challenging terrain.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps, with a new, ergonomic design that engages with a simply flick of a pole grip.
|Weight per pair||4 lbs / 1810 g||4 lbs 3 oz / 1890 g||4 lbs 12 oz / 2160 g|
|Width||8 in / 20 cm||8 in / 20 cm||8 in / 20 cm|
|Length||22 in / 56 cm||25 in / 64 cm||30 in / 76 cm|
|Gait||Unisex/normal width||Unisex/normal width||Unisex/normal width|
|Footwear size range||4.5 M - 13 M / 35.5 - 48||4.5 M - 13 M / 35.5 - 48||4.5 M - 13 M / 35.5 - 48|
|Load||Up to 180 lbs / Up to 80 kilos||120 - 220 lbs / 54 - 100+ kilos||150 - 280 lbs / 68 - 127+ kilos|
|Load w/ tails||Up to 250 lbs / Up to 114 kilos||120 - 280 lbs / 54 - 127 kilos||180 - 300+ lbs / 82 - 136+ kilos|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA||Made in Seattle, USA||Made in Seattle, USA|
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).