Patagonia Boys' Go-Snow Pants
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell and contrast have waterproof/ breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams for storm-level protection
- Highly compressible 100-g Thermogreen stays warm and dry even when wet
- Fixed waistband with belt loops and external waist adjustment; zippered fly with double snap closure; two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls; two gusseted patch pockets with hook-and-loop closure and D-ring to attach ski pass
- Workwear style with reinforced seat, scuff guards and hem; articulated knees
- Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2˝
- Belt loops on rear yoke integrate with the Boys’ 3-in-1 and Boys’ Snow Flyer jackets
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boot and seals out cold; loop inside hem gives option to add cord, keeps pant from riding up; hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester. Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Shell and contrast have a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 601 g (21.2 oz)
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Boys' and Girls' Sizing Information
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).