MSR Nook 2 Person Tent
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
Reward Members Earn: 2.70
The Nook™ tent offers a unique experience – plenty of livable room in a tent that doesn't take up much space to begin with. We designed this tent to fit comfortably in small backcountry sites, but offer spacious living for two. Weight and bulk are kept to a minimum to help you cover long days on the trail, but durability remains high. The result is a tent that's smart and livable, not just lightweight.
Ultralight: At just over 3 lbs, the Nook™ backcountry tent is ideal for two fast-moving backpackers.
Compact & Spacious: Footprint fits in small backcountry tent sites, and interior comfortably accommodates two backpackers.
MSR® Durability: Durable fabrics and welded reinforcements give the Nook™ tent the strength to perform in rugged conditions.
Excellent Ventilation: Mesh windows and rainfly vents minimize condensation in tent.
Freestanding Setup: Add a trekking pole to make the Nook™ tent fully freestanding.
- Color : Moss Green/Gray
- Capacity : 2
- Minimum Weight : 3 lbs 2 oz / 1420 g
- Packed Weight : 3 lbs 8 oz / 1590 g
- Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint : 2 lbs 5 oz / 1050 g
- Body weight : 1 lbs 3 oz / 550 g
- Rainfly weight :1 lbs 2 oz / 500 g
- Frame weight : 12 oz / 344 g
- Floor Area : 28 sq. ft / 2.6 sq. m
- Vestibule Area : 6 sq. ft / .56 sq. m
- Tent Volume : 48 cu. ft / 1359 liters
- Vestibule Volume : 9 cu. ft / 255 liters
- Interior Peak Height : 38 in / 96 cm
- Packed Size : 20 x 6 in / 51 x 15 cm
- Number of Doors : 1
- Freestanding :yes
- Number of Poles : 2 DAC
- Number of Stakes :5
- Rainfly Fabric : 20D ripstop nylon1000mm DurashieldTM polyurethane & silicone
- Canopy Fabric : 20D ripstop nylon
- Mesh Type : 20D nylon no-see-um mesh
- Floor Fabric : 40D ripstop nylon 3000mm DuraShield polyurethane & DWR
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.