Patagonia Girls' Torrentshell Jacket
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
When the afternoon storm settles in and you still need to hoof it over Knapsack Col, the Torrentshell keeps the pace while maintaining your motivation. Made of a tough, 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard nylon ripstop fabric, the jacket has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for absolute water and wind protection. A three-panel hood with an elasticized gusset under the brim resists rain and gale alike. Moisture-sealing details include a chin flap and a double storm flap over the front zipper, elastic cuffs (with hook-and-loop closure) and an internal drawcord at the hem. Two zippered side pockets have reflective zipper pulls, and an internal pocket holds valuables. With a hand-me-down ID label.
- Three-panel hood with elasticized gusset under brim keeps hood on and rain out
- Yoke seam detail with reflective tape along back
- Full-zip with chin flap and external double storm flap has hook-and-loop closure for guaranteed wet-weather protection
- Elasticized cuff with hook-and-loop closure seals out wet and cold
- Two zippered side pockets with reflective zipper pulls; one inside drop-in pocket
- Internal drawcord at hem; hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 212 g (7.5 oz)
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Boys' and Girls' Sizing Information
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).