Patagonia Kids' Torrentshell Waterproof Jacket
0 Reviews | Write a Review
The 2.5 layer Torrentshell rain jacket from Patagonia is just the ticket when the dark clouds start rolling it. These 100% nylon ripstop jackets are durable, compressible and have a waterproof layer that will protect you from anything Mother Nature throws your way. Sealed seams, a large hood that can fit over a cap, a hook and loop closure storm flap, chin guard and adjustable cuffs and drawcord are a couple features that make this jacket so waterproof. Don't worry about whether or not your jacket can handle poor weather. Know you're covered with the Patagonia Torrentshell clothing.
- Hood has elasticized sides to improve peripheral vision
- Built-in visor sheds rain, cuts glare
- Full-front zip with hook-and-loop closure storm flap and chin guard
- Micro-adjusting elasticized cuffs
- Two zippered side pockets with reflective zipper pulls, one inside drop-in pocket
- Raglan sleeves eliminate shoulder seams; internal drawcord at hem to keep out drafts
- High visibility reflective tape across back yoke
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).