Thule Sidearm Bike - 594XT
2 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
- SecureHook holds the bike by grabbing the front wheel - no frame contact is made.
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray.
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with disc, thru-axles and other non-traditional frame designs.
- Corrosion resistant double-wall aluminum tray provides maximum strength and rigidity.
- fits 20" to 29" wheel diameter bicycles with tires up to 2.6" wide.
- 1 One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately) locks the bike to the carrier and the carrier to the rack.
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks.
- Now with a universal mount
Average Customer Rating: (2 Reviews) Write a Review
Nice Rack, Slow Shipping
Reviewer: A viewer from SPRING HILL, FL USA
I bought this here because it was on sale for the lowest price I could find on the internet at the time. Took exactly two weeks to from the day I ordered it till the day it arrived at my door. Found out during a live chat it was "in stock" at "another location" and that I should still receive it within their "10 day shipping window. Might want to check availability before ordering.
Good if you have clearance
Reviewer: A viewer from BYFORD, WESTERN AUSTRALIA AUS
Having a 4x4 off road wagon with lifted suspension, carrying two or more mountain bikes can be a pain. We got around our problem by using a 7x5 trailer with roof rack bars mounted on it, with these bike racks in turn attached to them. This allows access to the back of the vehicle through the tailgate without having to lift the bikes off the rack first. The tilt type racks can give problems with having to take the weight of the bikes whilst operating the latch and then having to reach over the bikes to get in. It also allows us to carry other gear in the trailer as well. We can fit four bikes across the width of the trailer and they have been carried over rough off bitumen tracks without damage. Great for those long weekend, camp out, mountain bike treks. The 594XT is easy to fit, if you can construct flat pack furniture and they can handle most bike configurations as we have carried road racing bikes, 30 speed full suspension alloy mountain bikes, even kids street bikes. Good racks for a standard vehicle if you have enough overhead clearance when bikes are loaded.