Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Shorts - 5"
0 Reviews | Write a Review
Simplicity in action: The Nine Trails Shorts move, breathe, and weigh nearly nothing. The lightweight 91% all-recycled polyester and 9% spandex with 4-way stretch is durable, and the microdenier polyester crepe liner wicks moisture. An internal drawcord cinches the waist; modest side-seam splits allow complete range of motion; and rear hip pockets (the right has an internal key loop) close with secure hook-and-loop tabs. Reflective logo on left front hem. Inseam is 5".
- Durable and highly breathable all-recycled polyester stretch-woven fabric resists snagging, and is treated with a Deluge DWR finish for weather-resistant protection
- Lightweight built-in liner wicks moisture and breathes
- Internal drawcord at waist secures the fit
- Rear hip pockets have secure hook-and-loop tabs, with an internal key loop in right pocket
- Modest side-seam split improves range of motion
- Reflective heat-transfer logo on front and back
- 5" inseam
- Body: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex with 4-way stretch and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Liner: 3.8-oz 100% microdenier polyester crepe with moisture-wicking performance
- 121 g (4.3 oz)
Recycled Polyester We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Deluge® DWR Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review.