Hincapie Merino Gloves
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
- Super soft Merino wool is itch free and naturally antimicrobial
- Every fiber contains thousands of tiny little pockets that trap air to insulate against the elements
- Naturally porous Merino wool fibers give off a small amount of heat as they absorb and transport moisture away from the skin, preventing chill
- Merino wool fiber's unique chemistry and bacteria resistance naturally suppresses odors caused by human sweat
- Special non-skid, silicone gripper palm pads provide a secure grip on the bars, shifters and brake levers
- Ergonomic stretch-to-fit design ensures a comfortable fitMerino Wool
Merino wool, named after New Zealand's famous, specially-bred Merino sheep, is known around the world for its incredibly fine fibers that are used to create super-soft, itch-free products that keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Each fiber contains thousands of tiny little pockets that trap air to insulate you against the elements. These porous fibers also wick moisture away from the skin to help regulate temperatures more naturally.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).