Patagonia Women's Piton Pullover
0 Reviews | Write a Review
The Piton Pullover keeps things simple: It’s a thermal, no-frills, wicking baselayer. Or midlayer. Either way, it gives stretchy, wicking warmth. The Power Dry® polyester/spandex blend feels soft next to the skin, moves moisture and is highly breathable, while the smooth jersey face slides easily under layers. The chest-deep front zip allows easy on/off and ventilation, the shoulders are seamless for pack-wearing comfort and the nylon elastic cuffs and hem seal out weather.
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management; durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Front zipper allows for easy pull over and venting when needed
- Nylon elastic cuffs and hem seals out wind
- No shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
- 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Recycled Polyester - We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.