Ultimate Direction The Jurek Grip
0 Reviews | Write a Review
Want to carry water on your next run, but don't want any fussy gear. Try the pared down grip designed by Scott Jurek. If it's good enough for Scott, it's probably just what you are looking for.
Minimalism comes to hydration – the Jurek Grip is the most efficient way to carry a water bottle. Too much weight in your hand means too much energy is being expended, so Scott recommends carrying only water in your hand, with a new design that is super light, comfortable, and fully adjustable.
- One 20 oz bottle w/ Kicker Valve included
- Reflective and breathable materials
- Reduces the swing load on your arm
- Adjustable strap fits all sizes
- Weighs only 1/2 oz!
- Weight: 3.25 oz w/ bottle (92g w/ bottle)
- Height: 5 in / 12.7 cm
- Hex Mesh: The strap is totally breathable material, while also being extremely strong, lightweight, and will not absorb moisture
- Siliconized Bands: Grips the bottle so it doesn't slip.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).