Ultimate Direction PB Adventure Vest **FREE UD SIDE KICK CLIP-ON**
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
The Signature Series was designed by three of the most successful, most well-known ultra runners in the world. Using power mesh for zero bounce and state-of-the art cuben fiber for its unsurpassed strength to weight ratio, our Signature Series vests integrate load carrying, performance, and comfort into one unified system. With water bottle pockets in the front of the vest for quick and easy access, the Signature Series represents the next generation of ultra running hydration packs for runners.
Peter Bakwin wanted a pack that could do anything from running to hiking, climbing to skiing. Featuring 12 L of volume and a variety of features, The Adventure Vest allows you to stay hydrated and comfortable on any size adventure from quick outings to all-day expeditions.
The pack Peter Bakwin always wanted did not exist – so he designed this one. The 12 ounce PB Adventure Vest has the same abundant storage options as the SJ Ultra Vest, but with a large 8.5 liter main compartment, constructed with a unique one-piece pull cord for instant expandability or compression. With a special pocket for a locater beacon, and a system for readily attaching trekking poles or an ice axe, this is the most comfortable pack ever for hiking, running and climbing.
- GPS Pouch (buttons accessible)
- Bottle holsters can carry 26 oz.
- Gel or bar pouches (4)
- Electrolyte or valuables pocket (2)
- Fully adjustable Sternum Straps (2)
- Emergency whistle
- Features (Back):
- Cuben Fiber bellows for large or small loads
- Secure Lat Pockets, with full pocket behind (2)
- Two sizes main compartments
- Single pull bungee compresses entire pack
- Trekking pole (2) and Ice Axe loop (1)
- Volume Capacity: 61 in.3 / 12L
- Fluid Capacity: 2 x 20 oz. bottles / 2 x 591 mL
- Weight: 12 oz. (17.5 oz. with bottles) / 340 g (496 g with bottles)
- Height: 16 in. / 41 cm
- Width: 9 in. / 23 cm
- Depth: 4.5 in. / 11 cm
- Sizing At Chest (Unisex):
- S/M: 28 - 34 in. / 71.1 - 86.4 cm
- M/L: 32 - 40 in. / 81.3 - 101.6 cm
- Cuben Fiber: Used for the sails of America's Cup racing yachts, this non-woven fabric is 15 times stronger than steel and 40% stronger than Aramid fibers, and is extremely resistant to moisture, UV, and chemicals
- Velvetex: The edge banding is very soft for greater comfort
- Power Mesh: All pockets and super stretchy, so small loads won't bounce and the vest expands as you need it to.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).