Patagonia Men's Capeline 2 Lightweight Zip Neck
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
With the personality of a multi-tool, and the fastest dry time of all our performance baselayers, the Capilene® 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck keeps you cool when your inner heat peaks and helps insulate when skies turn dark. Its open knit invites airflow, stretches and provides excellent wicking for endurance pursuits. Details include a low-bulk zip-neck for easy climate control, offset shoulder seams that won't chafe under pack straps, thumb loops for secure hand coverage and side seams that roll forward for smooth layering. Made of 3.6-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester, with 20-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Stretchy double-knit fabric has a smooth face to slide under layers and an open inner knit to provide excellent wicking
- Our fastest-drying baselayer can be worn alone or under layers on chilly days
- Full coverage zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams roll forward for comfort under layers
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.6-oz (122-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (Solids: 59% recycled; heathers: 43% recycled) double knit, with 20-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 155 g (5.5 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
Recycled Polyester We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “good.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.